Multi-award winning, modern and rapidly expanding – these guys have it going on! They are a leading edge PR consultancy that perfectly blends the traditional with digital PR techniques. They have the capability to offer their enviable portfolio of clients a wide range of marketing services and as such are flourishing.
We are looking for character first and defined background second. You will need to be an existing PR Account Director with a track record of running blue chip accounts as well as leading a small team. You will have a real ambition and hunger to succeed within you with B2B/consumer backgrounds both considered though the current client list leans more to consumer.
The Account Director role is one of strategic development and portfolio control. You will manage a team and be the senior point of contact across all clients providing both structure and direction on accounts.
Typical tasks and responsibilities of the PR Account Director will include (this is just a brief overview):
- Client relations: Hold responsibility for client relationship management including retention, growth, quality of service & satisfaction.
- Strategic: Working across your client portfolio you will devise and implement PR campaigns using an array of media channels
- You will have a strong network of existing media relationships
- People Management: Manage and develop a team of account handlers including performance reviews
- Writing: a track record of developing compelling content for clients as well as effectively monitoring team creation
- Budgeting: Maintain budgetary controls and account profitability.
- New business: Overseeing and leading pitch process
- Reporting: Accurately report back client status to Directors calling on further Director assistance to support client where appropriate
- You will have a track record of delivering successful integrated campaigns for big brand clients.
- Experience of managing a team with a busy workload & under tight deadlines
- Understanding of nuances required across different audiences
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking
- Strong background of budget management and account profitability
- You will have a wide network of national as well as regional contacts across a broad spectrum of media
- Ability to build relationships at a senior level
- Superior people and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Team player who can take direction as well as lead others
Salary and benefits
- Extensive training both internally from award winning PR’s & externally from the likes of Google & CIPR
- Work with high profile household name brands across multi-disciplined campaigns
- Superb twice-yearly bonus scheme
- National staff discount scheme getting you cash off your weekly shop to your holidays in the sun
- A fun and vibrant working environment with all the extras to help you perform or wind down whether that’s bacon butties on a Friday to get you through the day or ping pong to get rid of that stress!
- And importantly a very competitive salary with a roadmap of how to develop your career
Should you have any questions before submitting your details for this opportunity please get in touch with Alex Mather at Fibre Talent. Contact details can be found by clicking the Fibre logo
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Associate Director Associations / Institutions jobs in Leeds
- Full Time Financial PR Associate Director Business / Industrial jobs in Leeds
- Full Time Financial PR Associate Director Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Leeds
- Full Time Financial PR Associate Director Consumer jobs in Leeds
- Full Time Financial PR Associate Director Education jobs in Leeds