Snr Account Executive/Account Manager - Property - Super Boutique Agency - London - up to £35,000
Senior Account Executive/Account Manager – Property/Architecture – Super Boutique Agency - London – £27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
My client is a friendly and fast-growing boutique B2B PR agency which specialises in property, architecture and construction. Based in fantastic offices with views across London, the friendly team is renowned for its imaginative and creative campaigns which range from multi-million pound regeneration schemes to sensitive conversions of historic properties.
My client is seeking to appoint an Snr Account Executive/Account Manager who will be involved in delivering campaigns and coming up with creative ideas in order to raise the profile of clients. Key client accounts include a large, international property agency, a planning consultancy and an architectural practice. You will be tasked with achieving coverage in national, sector, trade and regional media, securing speaking opportunities, and maximising profile opportunities at events and conferences.
Specific duties will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of PR strategies to agreed budgets and timescales
- Developing strong client relationships, dealing with day to day client needs
- Developing strong relationships with relevant media contacts
- Assisting in production of communications materials including briefing documents, proposals, articles and press releases
- Contributing to new business pitches
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Agency PR experience (preferably B2B or property but by no means essential)
- Experience with national media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding and interest in social media
- The ability to be a team player
- Ambition and be looking to take on responsibility
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a fantastic salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience).
If this is of interest, please forward your CV in complete confidence and without delay to email@example.com.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in South East England
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in South East England
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in South East England
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in South East England
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Government jobs in South East England