Four Colman Getty, a London-based agency which specialises in culture and the creative industries, is looking to recruit an account director.
Ambitious and motivated, you will be a key member of the senior team and play an important role in the day-to-day management and execution of projects for our fantastic portfolio of clients, both in the UK and internationally.
You will need to have a passion for achieving great results, be organised and proactive. You will have a high level of account handling knowledge, strong project management skills, excellent communication skills and be confident in networking and generating new business contacts.
The successful candidate will possess the following;
• Strong corporate PR/ communications skills
• Proven leadership and management
• Experience working with the culture sector
• Experience of developing and implementing communications strategies
• The ability to monitor success through reporting and gathering insight
• Project planning and budgeting skills and experience
• Successfully pitching for new business
If you are a PR account director or senior account manager with a proven track record in high level account handling for multiple, varied clients we would be interested in hearing from you.
Salary: competitive, dependent on experience
How to apply:
Please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ADFCOL in the subject line. We do not accept CVs from agencies.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly