Salary: £30 - £35K
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing PR Manager in a consumer business or an Account Manager in a large PR Agency.
Our client is a market leader in their field within the leisure industry, boasting an excellent reputation with their customers. Due to a period of growth an exciting opportunity for a PR Manager has arisen.
Reporting into the Head of Communications & PR, the PR Manager will be joining the team to help develop their in-house function. You will create out of the box ideas to add to a calendar of PR Activity and content that will help the brand stand out in a competitive market.
- You will define a PR strategy that will strengthen the brands position in the market and drive positive conversation to the target audience
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with national & regional media contacts as well as identifying opportunities for new PR Partnerships
- You will oversee media monitoring and use measurement tools to create reports on PR Activities and its impact on the business
- You will work closely with the Social Media Manager to establish a digital focus for PR Activity and define the strongest channels
- You will have PR Experience either within an agency or an in-house consumer business
- You will have excellent writing skills as you will be responsible for writing and editing all media material
- You will be creative, outgoing and confident with an understanding of what makes a great story; you will be full of ideas
- You will be a team player and work effectively as part of an integrated marketing department
- You will create a black book of contacts from relationships you have built and maintained
What to do next
So if I have caught your interest and you would like to find out more please contact Nicola Stelfox on 0161 238 6700 or email at email@example.com.