PR B2B Associate Director
This cutting edge, international PR and social media agency, based in central London, is looking for a PR Account Director to work across their B2B and corporate clients on a full-time basis, but are happy for someone to freelance on a 3 month rolling contract.
You must be able to adapt to different sectors but have specific interest in technology, business, sport and consumer work.
It is essential that you are digital and social media savvy, as you will be expected to incorporate this medium into the day-to-day activities across your clients.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Superb ability to work with a range of people, managing along the way
- Extremely strong written skills
- Creative, strategic mind
- Willing to develop the business as a whole and to shape the focus for the coming three to five years
- Unequivocal ability to handle client relations positively
- Proven success in developing new business plans and leading pitches
- Strong media relations contacts