Media Relations Manager
A global travel brand is looking for a consumer lifestyle specialist to lead their communications strategy and get people in the UK talking about them.
With an aim to grow their customer advocacy within the UK and Ireland, this company is looking for a smart, strategic brand builder to develop and implement forward-thinking content away from the travel PR norm.
While strategy is important, you will also need to manage a busy press office and you must establish strong relationships with UK and Irish Consumer/Trade media.
Seen as the number one privately owned cruise brand, this ambitious organisation is looking to catapult its popularity to the next level. Already boasting more than 1.7 million guests, they are determined to treble their top-of-the-range offering by 2026, propelling it to unrivalled heights.
- Develop and deliver an annual strategic media relations PR plan that encompasses both local and global initiatives, in collaboration with the Geneva-based HQ
- Act as the main contact for all print, online and broadcast media
- Manage, adapt and localise global consumer and trade media relations materials to local specificities for articles, interviews, press releases, etc.
- Research, report and analyse the communications impact of UK and Ireland competitors
- Confident, competitive communications professional with significant PR experience
- Strong consumer media relationships (essential)
- Travel/hospitality expertise (advantageous)
- Independent, self-starter, action and result oriented professional
- Exceptional project management skills
This a fantastic opportunity to be part of growing a major brand and to make a real impact across the business.
Apply for Media Relations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly