PR Assistant / Account Executive - Start-up Drinks Brand, FMCG
An award-winning brand is looking for a proactive PR Assistant to join their dynamic team. The company is an exciting health drinks start-up specialising in delicious cold pressed juices and smoothies! Taking pride of place as a leading Challenger brand, this company is fast-paced and highly innovative; the ideal candidate will be a real self-starter with a passion for the food & drinks industry and have the confidence to really express their creative ideas.
This is the ideal opportunity for an energetic Account Executive to join a vibrant Press Office. The role offers a fantastic chance for professional development as the successful candidate will be working closely with the marketing and management teams. This is an in-house position with the hands-on feel of a creative agency environment.
As PR Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting high quality Press Releases and other engaging copy
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key media, as well as selling-in to target journalists
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of effective PR campaigns, including brand and image management
- Supporting other members of the team, as required
- Working across a number of up-coming projects, including product launches
The ideal PR Assistant will have:
- Some PR experience, ideally within the Food, Drink, or FMCG sectors
- The confidence to voice opinions and stand up for ideas, as well as a resilience to the pressures of a fast-paced start-up brand
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- An outgoing and adaptable attitude, as well as the ability to network
- A creative flair, good work ethic, and be highly motivated
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to really help shape a brand. To apply, or for more information, please send your CV to email@example.com