PR Account Director
Our client is a leading international PR agency, which is part of an integrated communications network. The agency prides itself on providing a nurturing work environment, with excellent training and career prospects offered to those who prove themselves.
The Public Relations Account Director will be based in Doha, Qatar and play a key role with one of the company's main clients. The person will report to senior management and play a key role in managing junior staff, creating content and strategic PR plans, as well as offering social media and event management skills.
- Client council
- Managing junior members of staff
- News releases, publications content and speech writing and approving
- New business generation, proposal writing and presentation skills
- Advise on and manage corporate communication with a range of audiences
- Strategic planning experience
- Crisis communications
The right candidate will have approximately 8-10 years experience, ideally within a leading PR agency or corporate / financial institution. They will be a strong personality and able to consult and advise clients, as well as managing realistic expectations. They will have worked on leading brands and be up to date with the latest digital and communications trends.
Native English speaking candidates are preferred due to content creation responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Work under pressure and to strict guidelines
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written comms
- Digital and social media savvy
- Event management experience
- Able to juggle numerous clients and projects competently at the same time
- Strong team player
- Project management and leadership skills
Apply for PR Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly