Digital Insights Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual to join my client, a global healthcare company, as their Digital Insight Manager. You will manage the implementation of the digital insights strategy, supporting the whole of the organisation in continuously improving its digital impact and supporting enterprise decision making. The successful candidate will need at least 4 years’ experience in communications or marketing roles.
- Co-manage (with the other digital insights manager role) the delivery of a unified (internal and external) process to deliver content, channel and audience insights
- Lead the delivery of ad-hoc and campaign analytics reports, offering interpretation of data and potential solutions
- Support communications teams to understand and act on the analytics and insights provided, by presenting and visualising data relating to their content and campaigns
- Manage the development and implementation of a single set of digital KPIs and targets
- Manage the social listening programme and use of social insights to drive decision making across the enterprise
- Carry out research into latest trends, new channels and ways of working and feed these and competitor insights back into the digital planning and activity
- Work with Director, Global Content Strategy & Editorial and team to ensure all content is user-driven, takes account of best practice and contributes most effectively to digital KPIs
- Work with Director, Global Digital Communications Channels and team to drive user-centric functionality, architecture and user experience developments to all digital channels
- Responsible for aiding the development of all communicators in the field of insights (as part of digital as a strategic capability)
- Manage user testing of global digital content, channels and functionality
- Manage analysis and recommendations from external insights and benchmark studies (e.g. Bowen Craggs)
Key skills and experience:
- Technical understanding of design, architecture and UX in digital channels
- Experience in managing digital insights frameworks and their delivery across internal and external digital channels
- Good level of digital analytics platform knowledge – Omniture,
- Google Analytics, Adobe, social media insights platforms, Newsweaver
- Experience in creating data visualisations e.g. Tableau platform
- Experience in analysing large amounts of data to form hypotheses and usable insights and recommendations
- Working knowledge of social listening platforms, in particular Brandwatch
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Peter Bush at email@example.com quoting reference PB19395.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.