B2B PR Account Managers - Central Manchester Agency (positions based in the Manchester office or the South East working from home)
We’re looking for ambitious, tenacious and experienced B2B PR Account Managers who thrive on building strong and long-term relationships with clients, the media and industry influencers.
We are an award winning strategic communications consultancy proud to represent some of the worlds most forward thinking businesses in retail technology, financial and professional services mobile and e-commerce.
DESCRIBED BY THE CIPR AS
“More focused than a heat-seeking missile, SkyParlour knows where they’re going and how they’re getting there. They have established a strong brand and culture which will allow their model to be scalable. They have deep knowledge of their specific sector, which ideally places them to take advantage of the growing mobile payments and m-commerce market.”
WHY WORK FOR US?
- International clients and travel
- Career succession planning for the right candidates
- Extra bonuses available based on achievements
- Pension and 23 days holiday rising with tenure
We are now looking for a highly ambitious PR Account Manager to work with some of our great name clients. If you’re looking to work for a strategic agency that brings creativity and business flair to technology and FinTech PR, then we’d love to hear from you.
Key activities will include:
- Providing end-to-end management of a portfolio of great clients
- Extensive media and client liaison
- Maintaining and growing influential stakeholder contacts
- Writing and placing high quality content
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Three years+ agency experience in PR
- A willingness to build a little black book of industry contacts
- To be a great communicator and comfortable in client facing situations
- Experience working across a variety of accounts
- Commercial astuteness with a business mind
- To be digitally savvy and full of creative flair
- An ambition to grow yourself and your portfolio
- A love for writing and constructing high quality content and strategy
There is an attractive package starting from £24K+ (negotiable upon experience), a bonus scheme and the usual benefits including: pension and 23 days holiday rising with tenure.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly