Digital Content Manager
My client, a global healthcare company, is looking for an individual to join their team as a Content Manager. This role will play a crucial part in continuing to enhance the digital communications already in place, working with different areas of the business to create compelling digital content campaigns for internal and external audiences. The role is also global in scope and the successful candidate will be expected to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Partner with designated business units to create a strategically aligned and impactful digital content calendar for their area of responsibility
- Partner with SMEs to create digital content campaigns which deliver their strategic objectives with maximum impact and across all target audiences, internal and external
- Feedback, edit and create written, visual and moving image content to feed into these campaigns
- Joint ownership of the business’ corporate social media channels (in partnership with the other content manager role)
- Responsible for the quality, consistency and engagement of digital content from designated partners and within the company’s social media channels
- Responsible for co-leading the regional content hub for Europe & Africa and as such, driving the development of local market content across the region
- Work with Insights and User-Experience team to set and track targets and benchmarks for all channels, content areas and campaigns within its remit
- Through the content and channels it manages, you will be accountable for driving the company’s reputation, increasing both the reach with its audiences and their engagement with the company’s narrative
Key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of internal and external digital channels and how they can be leveraged to deliver content strategy
- Significant experience in a producing content for internal and external audiences through digital channels
- First class writing, editing and visual storytelling skills for digital
- Ability to create on brand and high quality visual content (eg. Photography, Twitter cards) and or moving image for use on social media channels
Experience managing corporate social media channels and presence
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Natalie Charlesworth at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NC19419.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Digital Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly