Senior Account Manager/ Account Director, Consumer Tech PR Agency, Central London
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager or an Account Director to join a Consumer technology PR agency in Central London. If you want to work with some of the biggest accounts in the industry alongside the most talented people, then this role is for you.
Our client is a very well known consumer agency that operates in the Technology sector and works for top technology brands that are recognised globally. They have a unique family feel there where energy, enthusiasm, teamwork and hunger to succeed are all mixed with a common purpose and a safety net.
The SAM or AD will be responsible for the effectiveness and success of their client campaigns. You will be the glue between the disciplines, pulling together the right resources with a focus on great delivery. The suitable candidate will have experience of working with technology PR and will have an understanding of wider marketing communications techniques.
- Knowledge of major clients, ensuring all relationships are healthy and intervening when appropriate.
- Work with and support Managing Director (MD) to help increase and maximise client relationship and business.
- Consult at the highest levels of the client organisation and be regarded as one of their most senior agency contacts.
- Facilitate external meetings e.g. client advisory boards, meetings, panels.
- Patient, flexible, collaborative and open management style.
- Proven track record to develop and mentor team members.
- Being able to take responsibility and be fully accountable for managing.
- Agency experience
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Alex Robison on: 020 7017 3081 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Technology jobs in London (Central)