Financial communications Account Director
This global strategic communications consultancy with a market leading reputation is searching for an Account Director to join their expert financial and corporate communications team. As an Account Director you will work with international, FTSE multi-sector clients within an expanding high performance team, reporting directly into a board level Director across the consumer, retail and leisure industries. The firm have fantastic, vibrant central London offices.
This global strategic communications consultancy has several listed FTSE100/250 clients. The firm's culture is unique and offers unparalleled autonomy whilst allowing you to play a key part in winning new business and managing a host of impressive market leading clients. The firm are renowned for delivering strategic communications across corporate and consumer industries.
Key responsibilities for this Financial communications Account Director include:
- Managing key client relationships and creatively preparing and delivering client programme presentations as part of a successful team pitch
- Create clarity with full client programmes agreed with clear project timelines
- Actively generate supportive media coverage for clients by drafting press releases and arranging client events
- Provide exemplary support in challenging situations alongside the senior team
- Provide strategic advice and develop excellent relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Focus on client retention through top tier service delivery
- Seek new business opportunities and produce fresh ideas and targeted PR strategies
- Proactively engage with media and industry contacts to develop and maintain a first class media network
Key attributes for this Financial communications Account Director:
- A current background in financial PR/capital markets with a strong understanding of FTSE listed businesses
- A confident, seasoned communications professional to work both independently, but to also as part of a high performance team
- First class writing capabilities to generate high levels of strategic content
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively with both top tier press contacts and high profile, senior stakeholders
To be considered for this Financial communications Account Director role please click to apply. To discuss the role further contact James Baybutt on 0207 559 6521 or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more roles like this visit our website-
Apply for Financial communications Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly