A highly successful and expanding communications agency specialising in providing social and corporate responsibility campaigns and programmes for global brands is looking for an Associate Director to join their corporate team and to assist the Business Unit Director in developing strong client relationships and offering them senior counsel for their campaigns. Projects would include change management, business transformation and defining social purpose.
- Devise creative and tailored campaigns, focus on the strategic impact and draw on experience to inform the bigger picture
- Develop a high level of understanding of the clients’ businesses and industries to be able to provide advice
- Champion integrated brand communications and ensure that PR takes a lead role in cross discipline strategic planning
- Drive new business opportunities and head up pitch processes
- Research and develop creative insights and analysis
- Take responsibility for the professional development and wellbeing of the team
- Be able to talk knowledgeable about digital channels with clients and other key opinion formers
- Assist the Director in financial planning and project management responsibilities
You must have good corporate communications and PR experience having worked agency side with change management, employee engagement and business transformation expertise. They would like someone who is creative, entrepreneurial, who enjoys mentoring and training teams to be the best in class and who is always looking out for opportunities to grow the business. Please apply if you would like to join an agency where the work is fast paced, the people are friendly and supportive and there are vast possibilities to develop ideas and your expertise.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly