One of the UK’s leading creative communications consultancies is looking for a Senior Designer to join its small core digital team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the director and creative lead, the right individual will be looking to make the next move to a middleweight/senior creative role. The successful candidate will be ready and willing to utilise their proficient InDesign skills and head for editorial accuracy to support the wider team of editors and project managers in the creation of outstanding communications concepts for clients.
- Manage the conceptual development of communication projects
- Lead on creative design and layout (print and digital)
- Proof-reading and editing as required
- Participate in competitive pitch tendering
- Create marketing collateral
- Draft press releases and manage promotional campaigns
- Assist with ad hoc admin duties when required
Key skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in a creative design role
- Proficient in the use of InDesign
- Ability to put together print and digital publications
- An excellent head for editorial accuracy
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Gregory Vlasveld-Lawler at email@example.com quoting reference GVL19420.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.