Associate Director – Healthcare – Oncology Therapy Projects
Associate Directors with oncology experience required! Top tier global agency. Exciting UK, EU & global campaigns. Amazing roster of healthcare clients.
Our client, an influential global player in Healthcare PR is looking to make strategic hires at the ASD level. This team partner a roster of pioneering pharma and healthcare clients delivering a range of campaigns from educating doctors and analysts on new therapies and guiding clients through market access programmes, to supporting health providers and hospitals to build reputations and educating the masses on diagnosis and treatments through advocacy, media and public affairs.
This senior role will partner a Director offering senior client council to top tier clients with a focus on oncology therapies. Helping to set the strategy for PR and communications programmes and lead and develop account teams to deliver outstanding UK, EU and global campaigns, the role will also contribute to the growth of the division by winning new client business and proactively developing existing business.
Skills and attributes for the role:
• Strong background in healthcare clients; including setting the strategy, providing ongoing counsel, identifying organic growth opportunities
• Solid ethical health background across a range of therapeutic areas, particularly oncology
• Significant experience of providing strategic client counsel in an agency environment
• Excellent presenter, with a strong track record of pitching and winning new business
• Experienced people manager and proven ability in training and developing staff
• Sound financial management and budgeting skills
• Excellent media relations skills and established media contacts
• Leads by example, commands respect and is able to achieve results through others
• Understands and exploits the digital channel (social media, online media and blogger relations) in planning and conducting PR campaigns for clients
If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for a top tier, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Press Officer Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Press Officer Healthcare jobs in London (Central)