Junior Account Executive – digital / technology PR
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven Junior Account Executive to join one of the UK’s leading PR agencies for the digital media, TV tech and broadcast spaces. Based in lovely offices in central London, this exciting role offers the chance to work with amazing clients - from pioneering start-ups to industry-leading international blue chips in the technology and digital media space.
At this fun, integrated agency you will be given the chance to learn and develop a truly integrated approach to communications. This role would suit a team player who would like to join a fun and friendly team.
As Junior Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with journalists, and building your media contacts
- Drafting press releases, articles and blogs
- Helping with events
- Assisting with client and new business research
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a passion for media and communications with a genuine interest in technology and digital media
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally B2B or tech PR experience
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- A team player attitude
This is a superb opportunity to join a thriving agency with excellent career prospects, a generous bonus scheme and great benefits. If you feel like you are the ideal candidate, or would like more information, please send your CV to email@example.com