Account Manager - B2B
A niche B2B PR Consultancy based in Central London have a job opening available for an experienced PR consultant (Senior Account Executive/Manager) to assist their MD and Associate Director with various projects and campaigns for their International clientele. The agency work with businesses across financial, corporate, consumer and the retail sectors, some of which are long standing clients and many are new business start-ups. This role will also involve managing and mentoring two junior members of staff who are at Account Executive level.
The Agency specialises in market entry into the UK by advising and raising their clients’ profiles, enabling them to build their businesses.
Do you feel you have the knowledge to step in-between to help both the MD and her Associate Director? Would you feel comfortable working in a small company and be able to take on the challenge of dealing with a variety of projects and also on the odd occasion travel overseas or within the UK? Perhaps you may be looking to return to work after taking some time out on Maternity leave, or you may have recently return to the UK and are searching out that dream job?
This is a fabulous opportunity to work with some really interesting International clients/brands, with excellent career prospects.
- 3 years’ minimum PR and marketing experience ideally gained within an agency environment
- Excellent client handling skills
- Creative/strong writing skills i.e. press release, blogs, articles etc.
- Experience with events
- Experience of pitching for new business
- Media relations/social media management
- 2nd language skill would be highly beneficial, although not essential
- Good understanding of country cultures, having travelled or worked overseas
Salary: £27k - £30k
The working environment is non-hierarchal, fun, busy and rewarding with everyone working closely within the team.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Apply for Account Manager - B2B
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Healthcare jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)