Associate Director - number 2 in a talented corporate team. Strategic, intelligent corporate comms
My client is a highly respected independent consultancy which boasts a client list that any global agency would be proud of. It excels at bringing a particularly consultative and intelligent approach to PR and is now looking to recruit an Associate Director to act as number two in its corporate team.
The agency has made a name for itself doing a lot of work in the area of 'doing well by doing good'. Therefore the work would appeal to someone who wants to make a positive change through communications. Whilst it does some media relations activity on a global scale, the focus of its work is on getting really deep into a client's business and the issues that face their leaders. Its offering includes business management, change management, social purpose & sustainability strategy, leadership comms, influencer programmes, future trends & insight generation, and digital campaigns.
The head of the corporate team is looking for an Associate Director who will work very closely with her in order to run a happy and profitable ship. You will work with clients to offer senior counsel on their communications campaigns and inspire account teams to do great work. As such, this is perhaps a great opportunity for someone from a bigger agency who is looking for an environment where they feel they can better make their mark, and have more autonomy in the direction of their team.
Desired experience includes:
- a passion for corporate communications allied to proven experience in an agency, ideally with large, blue-chip organisations
- evidence of strong commercial creds to drive growth, and possess an innovative approach to doing corporate work
- the ability to lead and inspire both clients and account teams
- the confidence to counsel senior clients and the resilience required to do that effectively
- a track record of delivering strong, creative campaigns on strategy and on budget
On the one hand your team's activity will involve high profile media relations with national business media, and major international titles. This is all about helping global businesses with their external comms and profile raising, often dealing with mega trends affecting the world of work.
The business management side is focused more on synthesising business strategies and leadership values into something easily understood across a business itself. As such it requires someone interested in how a business operates.
This is a non-hierarchical agency that is passionate about encouraging personal development and creating a working environment in which its people truly enjoy coming to work. If you are looking for a creative consultancy where integrity and quality are the fabric of everything they do then look no further.
Apply for Associate Director - number 2 in a talented corporate team. Strategic, intelligent corporate comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Associate Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Associate Director Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Associate Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)