Digital Account Director Consumer, Central London
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to sit at the centre of business, work with brand clients and to deliver innovative, interesting and intelligent digital campaigns and projects for clients, then look no further. This award-winning agency is looking for a Digital Account Director to join their Consumer Team.
We are looking for a smart, creative Digital Strategist to work across our Brand and Health Team and help expand our company’s digital offering. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working in a digital communications agency environment and be confident in their ability to deliver smart thinking and innovation. They will need to demonstrate an ability to work with companies to support their creative use of digital channels and deliver strong earned media outcomes that deliver genuine business benefits to our clients. If you’ve done all this then this is the role for you!
The team you will be joining is not your traditional consumer agency. They provide a unique collaborative working environment with an expanding global network made up of 14 offices across 4 different continents. The company is built on the proposition on working with the brightest and most innovative staff and help develop everyone’s skills in the field via training and recommendation. If you want to join a vibrant creative environment where people can go as far as they can, we would love to hear from you!
- A passion for delivering ground-breaking digital campaigns to global clients within the earned and owned media space
- Proven experience of delivering multi-channel digital marketing strategies, leading on implementation by working closely with the client.
- Experience with Google Analytics and bringing together multiple data analytics sources to make sense of them and draw strategic insights from user behaviour, including SEO
- Ideally a background in consumer marketing and healthcare sector expertise, showing an appreciation for the specific complexities involved in these fields, and an understanding of the various stakeholders
- Good understanding of how digital channels and the ability to deliver smart thinking and innovative digital strategies/campaigns for our clients.
- Being able to take responsibility and be fully accountable for managing
- Experience or expertise within content creation for various social media channels.
- Driven self-starter who is highly accountable with impeccable standards.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Alex Robinson on: 020 7017 3081 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Digital Account Director Consumer, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly