Are you a passionate, committed, commercially driven, creative Account Director that is looking for a new challenge in a busy, pan-UK, communications agency?
This is a significant role within our 25 strong content marketing and public relations agency. Working within a structure that allows for autonomy, you will be tasked with leading and creating impact with your team and clients.
As Account Director, based in our London office, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of designated accounts to ensure the delivery of outstanding work, management of account teams to maintain standards and providing outstanding service on time and on budget. You will play a vital role as a key partner to the senior management team for accounts and new business activity, and provide accurate and regular reporting on activity, results and profitability across your client accounts.
- A seasoned Account Director with proven agency experience
- Ability to think strategically and creatively around often complex business challenges and opportunities
- Enjoy working as part of an integrated agency team, briefing creatives, video and digital teams to ensure the traditional view of ‘PR’ is broadened
- Provide strategic counsel to clients where possible, being able to assess problems and define logical and effective solutions for clients, including strategic digital solutions – acting as a true consultant
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing and provide counsel to the team on how to implement and manage a wide range of digital services, especially social media
- Demonstrate leadership to account teams and be a proactive mentor
- Source leads and identify potential new clients that complement our areas of business and sector focus
- You will be a key player in driving new business , to include writing proposals and pitches and being a confident presenter in pitches
Remarkable Content blends the best of public relations with content marketing, allowing us to deliver compelling content where, how and when customers want it. We offer a full breadth of services including creative design, PR, social media management, video production, content strategy and digital services.
Our expert communications professionals are employed across our London, Winchester, Manchester, Cardiff, Bristol and Norwich offices. We are proud to be listed in the PRWeek Top 150, as well as being ranked in the top two of The Drum Independent Agencies Census 2016 clients table.
Remarkable Content is an award winning team that, as part of the Remarkable Group, can also offer engagement, stakeholder and public affairs consultancy.
Remarkable Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note: Any information that you give to The Remarkable Group about yourself will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly