Senior Account Manager - Financial and Corporate communications
A Senior Account Manager position has recently arisen with this prestigious, international communications consultancy. The firm have a leading international network with offices in London, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pac and offer a unique global mobility programme for employees. Partnership and collaboration are at the heart of integrated approach for clients based on intelligent analysis, creativity and execution. The agencies people remain the core attribute to their continued success.
A globally recognised, market leading communications agency with a first-class reputation and a compelling vision and growth strategy for the future. The agency is best known for financial communications (capital markets), corporate communications and reputation, and public affairs. Renowned in the industry for professionalism and quality, the agency partner directly with a prestigious cross-sector blend of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 clients – from consumer, to industrials, to financial services. The agency also offers a unique work/life balance structure, fast-track progression possibilities, and market-leading financial remuneration.
Key challenges in this Senior Account Manager - Financial and Corporate communications role include:
- Work directly and be a primary contact for key clients
- Responsible for management of client programmes, providing clear strategic input whilst creating and implementing communications plans
- Solid technical and advisory skills and proven account management/ client management capabilities
- Manage, support and advise an international client base, working closely with senior stakeholders
- Be instrumental in developing financial and corporate PR strategies and media positioning
- Work as a senior member of the agency pitch team along senior stakeholders and managing partners
- Maintain strong relationships with key journalists relevant to the financial communications and capital markets to ensure media coverage
- Contribute to the strategic direction of major accounts and feed into new business pitches
Key attributes and experience required in this Senior Account Manager - Financial and Corporate communications role include:
- Relevant financial and corporate communications experience, most recently in agency, running day to day accounts
- A background in financial PR (across capital markets) and corporate communications with a strong understanding of working with FTSE listed businesses
- A confident communications professional who is able to work both independently and as part of a team
- A natural communicator with the ability to communicate professionally, articulately and diplomatically with high profile stakeholders
- First class writing capabilities and generate high levels of strategic content
- An ambitious individual who is seeking a role that will offer rare levels of autonomy
- Strategic thinker with the ability to grasp complex concepts and distil them relevantly
To be considered for this Senior Account Manager - Financial and Corporate communications role please click here to apply.
For more roles like this visit our website-