Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager – Restaurant, Bar PR
Do you love to explore London’s coolest food and drink haunts? Do you frequent the best bars and speakeasies or know all about newest pop-up restaurants before your friends? Get in touch! This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR Account Manager to join a rapidly growing, friendly agency.
Our client is one of the leading hospitality PR agencies in London. They specialise in creating engaging and successful PR campaigns and strategies for their list of impressive clients and help to launch some of London’s best boutique restaurants and bars. In developing creative PR and Social Media strategies, this agency has ensured their clients have become some of London’s coolest hangouts.
This PR Account Manager will:
- Work closely with their clients to develop creative PR strategies
- Write high quality press releases and other written content
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of journalists and media
- Line manage and mentor junior members of the team
- Evaluate and report upon the success and effectiveness of campaigns in monthly reports
- Assist in new business pitches
- Manage and oversee events and launches
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about food and drink and love exploring new London bars and restaurants
- Have solid experience as a Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Ideally be from a food, drink, restaurant, consumer or lifestyle PR background
- Be an exceptional writer
- Be a creative and outgoing person
- Have an interest in and experience of social media
If you are looking for a role where you can combine your passion for being out and about and your work, this is the role for you! This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing agency and be involved in their development. Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com if this sounds like your dream job!