Internal Communications Executive – In house, top, global law firm
A leading, international law firm is looking for an experienced and proactive Internal Communications Executive to join their in-house communications team. This firm predominantly works on high profile cases which often make headline news.
This firm is looking for a highly professional, experienced Internal Comms Executive to bolster their team. This role will help with the smooth running of the business, ensuring the flow of relevant information across the company via its various internal channels.
As Internal Communications Executive, your role will include:
- Writing engaging and high quality copy for internal news articles and the intranet
- Creating eye catching and thought provoking content for a variety of online platforms
- Developing specific internal comms campaigns as well as support on wider PR campaigns for the firm
- Assisting in writing speeches and presentations
- Creating and maintaining a detailed communications calendar of key events
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar internal comms role
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be knowledgably and proficient at using social media channels
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Be extremely proactive and take initiative
If you are looking to join a highly regarded and well respected company in an exciting internal comms role, get in touch! Email email@example.com for more information.