Senior Account Executive – Fantastic B2C & B2B Tech Clients – UK & Global Campaigns
Outstanding Senior Account Executive required. Big budget integrated & international B2C and B2B campaigns. Major tech agency. Cutting edge tech clients including mobile smart technology, micro processors, cloud technology, storage, security and networking. Strong financial rewards with good salaries, bonuses and excellent benefits on offer.
This agency is a global force within tech PR; using strategically placed offices across around the world to deliver integrated campaigns for an enviable roster of tech innovators; from global giants to disruptive game changers. They are consistently ranked as key players and thought leaders in the tech sector and their work has been recognised with numerous awards. Their creativity stems from a great culture, which is really collaborative and blends PR, digital, marketing and creative. They really deliver maximum impact with minimal ego and this has been recognised with further employer industry accolades.
This role will work with some of the most respected, passionate and intellectually curious minds in the business, while supporting global projects including big budget B2C smart technology product launches for tablet and mobile devices. This will be mixed with a range of other integrated B2B projects for micro processors, cloud technology, storage, security and networking clients. The role is vital to the team and will actively partner and advise clients, proactively generate new media angles and craft killer campaign themes and ideas. The role will enjoy exposure throughout the whole campaign process as well as working on new business and collaborating with digital, marketing and creative teams.
• Experience or knowledge of technology media including print and broadcast media
• Proven ability to keep abreast of current affairs, relating them back to clients
• A self-starter who takes ownership for their work
• Adept at questioning briefs from managers and clients alike to understand what needs to be done to deliver great work
• Impeccable English language communication skills (written and oral) including strong presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• A creative thinker
• Ability to motivate and manage a team, including the ability to delegate effectively
• Ability to interact with confidence with clients at all levels
If you feel you have the skills to work in this dynamic agency, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Executive Technology jobs in London (Central)