About Simpatico PR:
We are a fast growing, creative business PR agency with clients in technology, media, entertainment, marketing and professional services sectors.
Our approach is all about thought-leadership, brought to life through engaging content, whether that’s editorial, corporate content, digital material, video, events, social media or marketing materials.
Based in London’s Soho Square, you’ll be working closely with senior people with first-hand experience of digital, print and broadcast journalism, in an environment where ideas and ability are more important than hierarchies.
We have a vibrant, creative culture, where people have room to grow professionally and get the most out of our innovative approach to PR.
You’ll be working with clients who value credible ideas and solutions; you’ll have the freedom to shape strategies and you’ll be working in an environment where you can make an impression.
You will need to be capable of writing compelling copy about business services and market issues; be interested in business, the media, technology, design, marketing and how all these areas relate to society.
The ability to understand and translate complex business concepts, products and services into engaging articles is a key requirement.
We are looking for candidates with at least 1 years’ experience in PR or journalism.
Our ideal candidate may be:
- A graduate with strong writing skills and an interest in journalism and the media.
- A PR AE with 1+ years’ experience looking for a bigger, more hands-on challenge.
- A journalist with 1+ years’ experience looking for an alternative
- Note: Journalistic experience would be useful but it is not essential, but whoever joins us must be able to write to a high standard - we always ask candidates to complete a creative business writing test.
- You must be ambitious for yourselves and for clients.
- Be very organised and proactive.
- You should be confident, personable, sociable and professional – you’ll need to click with very polished, very experienced, super bright clients as well as us!
- You should be smart but humble and know when to listen, learn and when to take responsibility, or contribute ideas.
- Have a good attention to detail and a thirst for knowledge about a wide variety of business sectors as well as business and consumer technology.
- Strong, confident, engaging personality
- Excellent creative writing skills, media relations and strategic thinking and planning
- Strong organisational skills, planning and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Self-motivated, proactive approach to media relations
- Ability to identify industry issues which our clients can comment on
- Ability to meet demands and deadlines
- Ability to contribute positively to a team work environment
- Must have an eye for detail and accuracy as well as excellent client servicing skills