Communications and Engagement Executive
A rare, Internal Communications opportunity has become available within a global organisation, supporting on the delivery of creative and impactful communications through internal campaigns to 15 markets across EMEIA
My client is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London operating in over 100 countries. This Communications and Engagement Executive will report into the Associate Director of Communications and will support on the delivery of internal communications to 15 markets across EMEIA. This is an exciting opportunity for an Internal Communications Executive to join a growing team with global responsibilities.
- To support the employee and stakeholder engagement plan
- Support the delivery of people and stakeholder communications to 15 Markets across EMIA
- To support and ensure the smooth production of creative assets and communications materials including e-postcards, plasma content, newsletter templates and videos
- To provide support to the wider Communications and Engagement team on team-wide projects including large scale events and townhalls
- Working with the team to support the delivery of impactful communications through internal campaigns
- Provide administrative assistance on the team e.g. organizing team meetings, support stakeholder teleconferences and events
- Design and deploy engaging materials/assets for team initiatives e.g. video production, presentations, other engagement materials
- Be a key point of contact for the team and stakeholders, providing ad hoc cover for team members where appropriate.
- To provide administrative support e.g. arranging meetings (face-to-face and virtual) and general team support
- University degree in Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- A strong understanding of communications
- Creative, innovative and ‘think outside the box’
- First class communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, working knowledge of graphic design software desirable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong project management skills
- A reliable and strong team player
- Working knowledge of the client – who they are and what they do
- Professional services experience but not a necessity
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Mark Burrett at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MB19431.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Communications and Engagement Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly