Account Executive (Financial Services)
An excellent opportunity for an Account Executive to join Hume Brophy’s growing global financial services practice.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to develop into a key player in the running of a wide range of public relations and media relations campaigns; across a variety of financial services clients.
Reporting to Account Managers and Directors on various client accounts, you will support the teams in generating media opportunities to raise clients’ profile, participate in PR campaign planning, and help with the day to day account management. You will have strong written and research skills, an eye for what interests journalists and will enjoy speaking to the media.
Efficiency and attention to detail are essential, along with a strong ability to prioritise tasks and delivering under sometimes stringent deadlines.
Whilst having a degree of knowledge of financial services is an advantage, it is not essential, proactivity is shown in following industry news and getting to grasp with our clients’ areas of expertise.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive the organisation of media opportunities for clients
- Research and maintain up to date and accurate media/stakeholder lists for clients/projects
- Draft communications document including media pitches, agendas; press releases; features, briefings
- Attend and help prepare internal progress meetings and selected client meetings
- Manage overarching account administration and track media results on an ongoing basis
- Opportunities to also be involved in internal marketing opportunities
- Minimum one year experience in relevant field needed
- Discretionary bonus of up to 15% of basic salary, dependent on personal and company performance
- 10% new business referral commission – amongst the highest in the industry in the UK and internationally
- Pension benefit scheme
- Free gym membership
- After work socials/company events and off-sites
Hume Brophy is an international communications firm specialising in Public Relations, Investor Relations, Public Affairs, Corporate and Financial Communications, with operations in Brussels, Dublin, London, Paris, Singapore and New York and an established network of agency partnerships across Asia, local Asian markets and Europe.
Working with financial firms across all sectors, including accounting, asset management, broking, compliance, insurance, pensions and regulation our dynamic and highly motivated financial services team knows the industry inside out and have a strong track record of success in creating and managing local and international campaigns for clients.
Apply for Account Executive (Financial Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly