VMA Group is the leading global executive recruitment and professional development partner for corporate and marketing communications.
We operate specialist practices focused on the recruitment of internal communications, external communications, financial services, investor relations, public affairs and marketing communications professionals across permanent, interim and executive search.
As the market continues to evolve, we are seeing an increased demand to work with clients through their own preferred suppliers lists (PSL’s) and outsourced MSP/RPO companies. As a result, VMA Group is seeking a Contract Manager to review and respond to all incoming contracts, terms of business, and RFIs (requests for information) received from our existing and potential customers.
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the management of all our existing PSL relationships, and will take full ownership of all incoming client contracts, terms of business and requests for information. Handling multiple requests and responding in a commercial, timely, efficient manner.
- Review all existing PSL agreements
- Managing and negotiating all contract renewals, tender documents, and RFIs
- Develop relationships with HR, recruitment and resourcing teams within our clients
- Management of agreements, ensuring contractual commitments are honoured and service levels are maintained
- Weekly progress report on clients to management team
- Always ensure that best practice and VMA procedures are followed and adhered to
- Demonstrable contract management and negotiation experience, gained within the professional services sector
- Experience of negotiating contracts, PSLs and tenders
- Proven track record in managing multiple contracts
- Commercially minded and able to identify and convert business opportunities
- Relationship management experience with HR heads and key recruitment team members
- Able to build rapport both internally and with a broad external audience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and confident manager
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
- Self-starter with initiative
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Open minded
For the right candidate this position is available as a part-time role and we will consider candidates wishing to work from home. Some travel to London for client meetings will be required at least once a month.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Nicky Seymour on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NS-CMgr.
VMA Group is the global recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly