PR Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and ambitious individual to join my client, an influential consumer brand public relations agency, as an established Senior Account Executive or Account Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing and assisting in pulling together coverage books, reports, proposals and boards for clients, as well as taking a level of ownership and responsibility for account activity, delivery and the quality of work. The successful candidate will be a team player, hands on, quietly confident and above all have a good sense of humour!
- Research for clients or prospects, using range of tools available
- Pull together and researching media lists
- Organise media mail-drops
- Produce drafts of client status reports or meeting notes
- Writing news releases, feature notes and photo-call notices
- Commission and brief suppliers such as photographers, radio agencies, celebrity agents and research houses
- Manage social media programmes including twitter and blogger outreach
- Keep track of client budgets
- Attend client meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients
- Sell-in news stories and feature ideas and be relentless in your pursuit of coverage
- Play a key role in new business
Key skills and experience:
- Strong writing skills which means written work is to a high standard
- Creativity – a willingness to contribute thoughts and ideas to team brainstorms
- Tenacity and determination to get results on behalf of your clients
- Proven knowledge of the key publications and target media
- Nurturing strong relationships with a range of trade, broadcast and national print journalists
- An ability to “sell in” a news story or feature opportunity
- Confident in handling blogger outreach and managing social media channels for our clients
- An ability to execute a campaign and manage different strands of activity
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in new business meetings
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucy McCulley at email@example.com quoting reference LBM19430.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)