Brand Implementation Manager
Are you a creative brand manager looking for an opportunity to help build a global brand in the UK? My client developed a new brand concept that provides a fantastic opportunity to use your creativity to develop campaigns as their Brand Implementation Manager. Working with their team of marketers and with key stakeholders in the business, you will be responsible for the roll-out and deployment of the global business brand. The role will also involve embedding the brand internally and bringing about a change of mind-set across the firm. The right candidate will be a highly motivated individuals who can bring a new dimension to the Brand, Marketing and Communications function with experience in brand management and activation.
- Working with our segment and service line marketers to ensure that the brand is expressed effectively and with the maximum impact not only in existing activity, but also to bring creative flair and brand experience to create new campaigns
- Developing internal campaigns, working with our communications and engagement specialists to ensure the brand is brought to life
- Supporting the development of internal learning tools and training techniques to ensure that the brand is fully understood and verbal and visual guidelines adhered to
- Supporting the delivery of global campaigns and activity in the UK market, including advertising and social media
- Supporting the Senior Brand Manager in ensuring compliance of both the verbal and visual identity of the brand across all materials
- Work with the talent team to ensure the on-boarding and exit journeys support the brand position , both in terms of content and experience
Key skills and experience:
- Marketing/business studies graduate or professional (CIM qualified) with business experience
- Experience of working on high profile brands
- Strong influencing and networking skills at a senior level
- Experience in embedding change across multiple internal stakeholder groups
- Good planning and project planning capabilities
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Excellent project management, logistics and analytical skills
- Excellent measurement capture and reporting skills
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Peter Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference PB19416.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Marketing Communications Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Marketing Communications Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Marketing Communications Manager (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)