PR Associate Consultant - Generalist/Corporate
A leading global agency based in London Bridge are looking for Associate Consultants to join their team. The agency is 16 years old, and describes itself as an international reputation management firm providing integrated comms which is research and insight led including brand strategy, employee engagement, issues and crisis management, CSR, public affairs, media relations, corporate reputation campaigning and investor relations. They have a large office in the states and pride themselves on having strong US, European and SE Asia bases, with access to China.
Everyone at the agency has a challenger mind-set and comes from a diverse background. There are no silos and no sector specific teams as this allows them to service clients with a broad range of experts – all who offer something different. Their clients are wide-ranging and cover most sectors including financial, professional services, transport, telecoms, charity, retail, tech, consumer brands and industrials.
This position will suit a self-starter who has previous agency or in-house experience at the AE/SAE level and would like exposure to a fast-paced environment and high-profile clients and campaigns. Hard work is rewarded with a higher than average salary, excellent benefits and a fast progression route.
As Associate Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Producing complex content and confidently selling-in to national, regional, international, trade, financial and business media
- Managing social media platforms and coming up with creative digital strategy
- Assisting with high-profile campaigns for a range of client accounts
- Managing day-to-day client relationships, providing strategic comms guidance where necessary
- Monitoring progress of projects/ campaigns and making recommendations for modifications where appropriate
- Managing and overseeing the work of more junior members of the team
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous corporate experience at AE or SAE level – either agency or in-house.
- Experience working with planning strategy and liaising with journalists
- A passion for PR and Comms and a desire to expand and grow on your experience
- Experience managing social media platforms and an interest in digital
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading communications consultancies in the world. If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for PR Associate Consultant - Generalist/Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Government jobs in London (Greater)