Internal Communications Manager
My client, a well-known healthcare company, is looking for an Internal Communications Manager.
The successful candidate will be an experienced communications professional that can work closely with and advise the executive team, including the Managing Director. They will also be comfortable working with and developing various channels to communicate large scale business change across the organisation. They must be able to engage a diverse workforce with a large proportion of operational and field-based staff.
- Develop internal communications objectives, strategies and supporting plans which maximise employee involvement and engagement and help deliver our business objectives
- Lead on the development and delivery of a large scale change communication programme
- Provide advice and coaching to the managing director and executive team on all aspects of internal communications including leadership communications
- Interact with stakeholders to influence relevant and timely communications
- Accountable for the delivery of the initiatives and events that support the health and wellbeing of our people
- Develop and manage internal communication and engagement channels appropriate for our operational workforce e.g. internal newsletters, briefings, events, campaigns
- Establish evaluation techniques to understand and further develop customer requirements and feedback
- Analyse and understand strategies employed by other organisations in relation to employee communications to further improve our competitive position
Key skills and attributes:
- Broad industry knowledge
- Reason logically and recognises assumptions to evaluate strengths and weaknesses of proposals
- Understand complex departmental and employee related issues
- Ability to constructively challenge when appropriate
- Make decisions which balance business and employee/customer needs
- Thinks about the bigger picture, doesn’t work in silos
- High level of drive and enthusiasm
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Gregg Gray on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG19201.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.