Social media Account Director
A fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Account Director to join this agency’s team to specialise in big brand consumer social media!
The ideal candidate will have a strong agency background, along with content creation and community management experience for a large retailer or FMCG brand (either in agency or in house) and have a proven track record of engaging consumers across multiple-channels and social media platforms. Your natural passion will lie in developing and managing creative social media content for brands, and your strong leadership skills will help to develop talent within the team, delivering quality work that sets industry benchmarks and leads to award-winning campaigns. The fast moving world of grocery retail is one of the most dynamic, exciting, demanding and rewarding sectors in the UK.
You will be responsible for delivering integrated campaigns driving high levels of user engagement, creating original content and demonstrating real-time thinking that leads to trending and widespread buzz. The role entails strategy development, creative design and campaign implementation. Experience of multiple social media channels will be useful, but you will be particularly knowledgeable on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate experience of engaging client and agency stakeholders to create exciting, ground-breaking social ideas that deliver outstanding results. Key skills will include:
Account management/ team management
- Proven B2C experience (agency experience preferred) Proven writing experience that is adaptable across channels
- Strong interest and POV on the changing landscape of PR/digital and how people learn about and engage with brands
- Strong client interaction skills, strategic communications and business development experience
- Responsible for a team of 4-5 - over-seeing content creation, driving industry-leading engagement and leading content innovation
- Have a keen eye for data; an understanding of Social Bakers, Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics and Radian 6 is preferred but not essential
- Have experience in implementing social advertising
- Experience in managing through the creation of Vine, longer video content, Facebook apps, and microsites from inception to completion
- Technically proficient on image and video software such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
For more information on this role or to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.