B2B PR SAE - AM
This Award Winning Leeds based PR Agency is looking to appoint a B2B AE/SAE/AM to join their small but perfectly formed team.
They are flexible on level so anyone from an AE with a min of 12 months experience to an experienced AM. Candidates must have strong writing skills and an interest in B2B, trade PR – their client range is predominantly manufacturing and associated industries so clients would include automation software, bathroom manufacturers, tile distributors, packaging etc.
- Have regular and meaningful client contact.
- Media relations: Liaising with national, regional and trade media on behalf of clients
- Assisting and driving the development of PR strategies and implementing client programmes
- Take a lead on preparation for monthly meetings and take a lead role in the meetings
- Be responsible for driving your accounts forward and ensuring a continuous, high level of coverage across all media via
- Forward features planning
- Pro-active product and news placement
- Developing thought leadership topics and content
- Preparation of presentations, reports, press releases and background documentation
- Support new business activity, including presentations and pitches
- Copywriting: website copy, press releases, marketing materials, media packs, features, opinion articles and response sources
- Support the team at all events, from intimate press events to large scale events
- Demonstrate the ability to manage social media channels on behalf of clients and to evaluate results
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and mentor account executives
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
- Managing the admin requirements of your accounts
- Contribute to the agency’s social media and web activity
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239 – for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecrutiment.co.uk.