B2B PR Account Executive
This Award Winning agency is looking for a B2B Account Executive to join their team. Candidates should have PR agency experience as well as proven media relations, social media, press release writing, client liaison and event organising skills. Ideally, candidates will have PR experience in construction & trade PR.
Role and responsibilities
- Day-to-day support for senior members of the PR team
- Chasing approvals on PR stories
- Attending client meetings as required
- Day-to-day running of all allocated accounts
- Preparation of monthly/bi-annual reporting documents for clients
- Booking colour separations
- Chasing colour separation appearances
- Mounting of press cuttings
- All necessary media liaison
- Flagging up to account manager / director if there is an issue with quality of work
- Preparation of invoices for the account manager / director to check
For more information about this role and/or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.