PR Account Manager
A superstar B2B PR Senior Account Manager is sought by my client who is one of Lancashire’s leading and award winning PR & marketing consultancies. The agency has been established for ten years and boasts a strong portfolio of B2B clients that cover property & construction, professional services, training & education.
Due to their continued success and growth, my client is now recruiting for an experienced B2B PR Account Manager to work from their Lancashire based office.
My client offers a friendly, down to earth, supportive and close knit team working environment with this specific role offering a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a long term career move with ability to make a real impact to the business.
- As PR Account Manager you will be working with an existing portfolio of clients to deliver their PR & marketing campaigns
- You will be working within a team to manage a diverse range of client accounts with the ability to see beyond a to do list and work in a planned and proactive way
- The role will involve working with clients in the B2B and public sector
- You will be required to work across a broad range of communications platforms
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience, the majority of which should have been gained with an agency.
- Strong copy writing skills, specifically within the trade, B2B & technical sectors.
- You will also have experience of managing or mentoring staff.
- You will be experienced in account management and client liaison and servicing, building and developing strong and long lasting client relationships.
- My client is looking for a creative thinker who can not only manage accounts but also create innovative and original PR campaigns.
- Proven event management skills and experience.
- A solid commercial understanding with the ability to manage budgets both internally and externally.
- Successful track record of business development.
- You will have an excellent grasp of media channels – print, online and social networks.
- You will be well presented, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Due to the nature of the job you must all have a full driving licence and a car
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.
Apply for PR Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in Preston
- Full Time Business to Business Account Manager Education jobs in Preston
- Full Time Business to Business Account Manager Professional Services jobs in Preston
- Full Time Business to Business Account Manager Environmental jobs in Preston