Corporate Communications & PR Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a business as it embarks on a new era for the industry, where leadership and strategic communications advice will be key. This well-known service provider is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to support the delivery of the company’s vision, whilst working closely with the Head of Brand and Corporate Communications. I am looking for a graduate-calibre Corporate Communications Manager with excellent creativity to produce engaging content in a corporate context. If you have meticulous attention to detail, strong social media skills and management experience, this could be a great fit.
- Managing and delivering corporate communications strategies, plans and content across a range of channels, including social media
- Ensuring that the corporate communications strategy has reputation management as its central theme
- Developing key internal stakeholder relationships to provide high quality advice and guidance on brand and reputation management
- Ensuring that all communication, marketing, customer and stakeholder-facing collateral across the Group is consistent with and supports the brand strategy
- Working with the External Affairs team to provide corporate communication / campaign support for high profile reputational issues
Key skills & experience:
- Evidence of success in delivering, either in-house or at an agency, large scale communication activity via integrated channels
- Proven track record of creative thinking to deliver innovative marketing communications content in a corporate context
- Ability to use brand tracking research to drive and prove continual improvements
- Experience managing external design / print agencies, marketing collateral and working within brand guidelines, acting as brand guardian for any stakeholder-facing communications activity
- Ability to write compelling, accurate copy on and offline
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels within the organisation and with external agencies or partners
- Financial management – budget control, planning and monitoring
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Julie Mazzei at email@example.com quoting reference JAM19440.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Corporate Communications & PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly