Account Manager – Travel, Tourism & Events – Superb Agency - London – £30,000 to £36,000
Account Manager or Experienced Senior Account Executive – Travel, Tourism & Events – Superb Agency - Richmond – £30,000 - £36,000 plus benefits
Based in lovely new offices in leafy Richmond, walking distance from public transport, my client specialises in PR and communications strategies across Travel, Luxury Travel, Tourism, Meetings and Events. They are a multi-disciplined agency, renowned for their breakthrough creativity and award-winning brand marketing.
They are now looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive ready to take the next step who will have an opportunity to manage the PR strategy for a range of international travel, luxury and events clients.
The successful applicant will have confidence to prove their ability to manage multiple client activity, demonstrate successful campaign results, guide a small team and from the outset, attend all client strategy meetings where our role is to actively contribute to strategy, discussions and debates as well as outline our on-going work.
Key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Oversee Account Executive activity over a range of accounts
- Advise clients regarding all account activity
- Deliver results that match the agreed contract of activity
- Help develop and implement creative PR campaigns for all clients
- Conduct client meetings
- Manage monthly activity over a range of accounts
- Pro-actively creating press releases and pitching to global media
- Writing feature copy/editorial for global media titles
- Attending international trade shows and run the on-site press office
- Social media strategies and implementation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a PR agency or in-house communications team
- Travel PR experience, although other backgrounds will be considered including luxury, tourism and events.
- Excellent client handling skills
- Ability to manage and motivate junior team members
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Social media experience across client campaigns
- Ability to confidently take over the work already in place
In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a most competitive salary between £30,000 - £36,000 depending on experience.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Account Manager – Travel, Tourism & Events – Superb Agency - London – £30,000 to £36,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)