Account Executive - B2B (Surrey based)
Leading International B2B PR Agency who works with clients that include blue-chip multinationals, entrepreneurial SMEs, technology start-ups, exhibition and event brands, and industry bodies.
As Account Executive, you will provide support to a team of PR consultants by working with a mix of B2B clients. You will help by using your administrative skills to prepare meeting agendas, client reports, and ensuring that media distribution lists are fully up-to-date as soon as media changes are communicated.
As Account Executive you will produce regular feature searches to identify relevant editorial opportunities for clients, produce feature materials/comments following direction from your team, ensure deadlines are met as required, Research and write press releases, user/installations following the brief from AM/AD and ensure all communications are considered within the social media relevant to clients.
Other duties will involve liaising with journalist, and assisting with events and exhibitions.
Applications are sought from Account Executive level candidates who hold a minimum of 6 – 12 months’ PR experience.
- Be strong and confident in character, able to liaise confidently with your client, therefore excellent client relationship and management skills would be highly attractive
- Creative writing style
- Experience of digital and social media would be highly beneficial
- Experience of a combined marketing and communications skills-set
- Excellent team player
The Agency is small enough where everyone can shine, with lots of opportunity to get involved and make a contribution and take ownership of responsibility.
Salary: £22k - £24k plus excellent benefits package, including contributory pension 5%, Life Assurance x 3 of salary, Interest free loan for parking permit and lots of social events.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Apply for Account Executive - B2B (Surrey based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in Esher
- Full Time Research Account Executive Consumer jobs in Esher
- Full Time Research Account Executive Healthcare jobs in Esher
- Full Time Research Account Executive Telecommunications jobs in Esher
- Full Time Research Account Executive Technology jobs in Esher