Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - B2B
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to take responsibility for creating integrated PR campaigns, including the development of shared media for one of their major and long-standing clients within this Surrey-based B2B PR communications agency.
This role will involve all content to be published or shared on central online platforms/social networks or rolled out to external PR contacts in each of their Client’s European territories for use on local platforms/social networks or within their local media. As a result, it is not necessary for the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to hold media contacts as this will be tasked to the agency’s PR contacts.
As PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager, you will hold excellent PR or Marcomms agency experience (B2B) and will be involved in project management and relationship management for one of their long-standing and established global clients from within the print and technology industry sectors.
- To be responsible for on-going project delivery and client management with support from an Account Director
- You will help in the tactical implementation of agreed PR programmes by monitoring the delivery of work and matching client expectations
- Establish relationships within client organisation including members of the PR and marketing teams, key spokespeople, sales teams and other members of the internal PR buying unit
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of major technology sectors relevant to the client base, and proactively invest time in researching new emerging technologies and marketing disciplines/strategies
- Ensure relationships with key journalists representing client market sectors are established and maintained
Salary range: £35k - £40k ++ (dependent upon experience).
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the agency’s leading clients who are nearing its goal in obtaining their No. 1 presence within the printing industry, particularly as it is looking to reposition itself as a provider of services, rather than products.
The agency has approximately 15 staff members and is in the process of growth, which means there is ample opportunities to shine, with lots of scope to get involved, make a contribution, and take ownership of responsibility.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Apply for Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - B2B
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly