Senior Communications Executive
A leading global technology solutions business for the travel sector is seeking a Senior Communications Executive to join its team on a full time, permanent basis.
The right candidate will act as a key member of the European corporate communications team, delivering a proactive PR programme to strengthen the organisation’s reputation. The successful individual will act as a media spokesperson for the Western European region, and will support the employee communications team.
- Provide copy writing support for internal and external audiences
- Maintain regional media database
- Deal with key media contacts in Western Europe
- Organise regional event logistics
- Manage external suppliers and agencies
Key skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in a B2B communications role
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Media relations experience
- Website and intranet management is desirable
- French or German language skills are desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Gregory Vlasveld-Lawler at email@example.com quoting reference GVL19242.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Senior Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly