Public Affairs Account Director, Health
Thriving health policy communications agency seeks a new account director to lead on a varied selection of its health-related, public affairs projects/accounts.
- A highly successful international, boutique, healthcare, policy communications agency.
- Growing steadily, retains clients and staff, highly regarded.
- A meritocracy, known for promoting from within.
- Developing, managing and communicating health related public affairs initiatives, reporting into the Head of the Public Affairs team.
- The work includes: advocacy development, policy analysis, campaign management, strategic brand-policy development and global access.
- Running steering meetings, meeting MPs on healthcare issues, attending party conferences, advising clients on how to get funding for health projects, where it should go, etc.
- Ideally from a communications background in a health policy agency, you might also come the NHS, a health charity or a pharmaceutical company.
- Will be able to scope projects ensuring they run on time and budget.
- Proven experience of managing, motivating and leading teams.
- Will have excellent working knowledge of healthcare policy and public affairs as well as a broad understanding of NHS and other healthcare systems