Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – Financial Services and Corporate
This specialist financial and professional services consultancy pride themselves on gaining top tier front-page coverage in the most influential national and international media. Their client list includes some of the best-known multinational banks, law firms and hedge funds, but the agency’s smaller size also means a flat and flexible team structure, the ability to play to individual strengths, and quick career progression based on merit – the best of all worlds!
They are currently seeking an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, to join their team. The agency is comprised of extremely well-networked individuals, and the work focuses on some of today’s biggest economic and business issues.
As Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting team members in the development of programmes and pitches for clients
- Liaising with journalists on behalf of clients
- Contributing to brainstorming in group and team meetings
- Developing and researching client programmes
- Creating and maintaining a positive and professional relationship with clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in the Corporate or Financial Services Sector
- Exceptional client-handling skills
- The ability to be a smart, creative and agile thinker and able to think up media strategies and tactics for a broad range of clients
- Strong writing skills and the ability to apply them in a range of settings
- The drive and willingness to learn
The consultancy offers above market rate salary + bonus scheme + regular salary reviews, as well as a genuinely supportive atmosphere and quick career progression for talented and dedicated team members. To apply, send your CV to email@example.com