Head of Internal Communications
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a FTSE 100 organisation to lead their global communications team which will support a number of their global support functions.
This is a highly impactful role which will see you spend most of your time:
- Acting as a trusted and influential adviser to your stakeholders, providing advice and guidance on how to articulate communications priorities.
- Developing a clear strategy for executive communications, primarily to engage and align employees as well as other influential audience groups
- Leading on all group wide transformation programmes impacting your area of influence and developing understanding and a clear narrative around change.
- Providing communications and engagement coaching, media training, writing speeches and developing key presentations when required.
- Leading and developing a large communications team to increase their capability and ensuring continual performance improvement and high quality output.
- Upgrade key communication channels to make them more effective, with a particular focus on leader-led engagement and better quality conversations.
- Ensure all internal communications are aligned to and drive engagement with the overall brand (narrative and visual identity) to bring it to life.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have extensive experience within a global matrix organisation, having experience of running large global communications teams and acting as a strategic business partner to the most senior stakeholders. You will also have experience of delivering global communications solutions, and have proven issues and crisis management experience.
What you will get in return is the opportunity to work for a well-known brand within their field, taking on a truly global remit and being able to make a huge impact within their communications function.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Melissa Pierson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 19444.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Head of Internal Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly