SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
This could be your opportunity to work across iconic brand names in delivering creative, relevant and impact laden Content. Football centric but including additional sports lifestyle client work this is a unique role which will, in all likelihood have been created by the individual and form the central pivot for their specialised work.
It is assumed that you will come from a creative, content focused agency previously and that you will be heavily networked around the key social platforms such as Twitter, Snapchat, FB and Instagram. Sports experience would also be ideal but there will also be a large focus on youth audiences, so blue chip consumer brand experience would also be perfect.
- Relevant owned and social media channel content delivery
- Broad consumer brand experience (especially sports focused)
- Deep knowledge of content strategy and execution
- Highly networked in the digital space
- Able to work with external teams (including client stakeholders, talent and band ambassadors)
- Creative direction across multi-platform networks (coming up with the right aesthetic, style and messaging)
- Channel identification (knowledge of relevant platforms and planning distribution)
- Content (written, format and authorship)
The see the full brief, learn more about this unique position or to just register your interest, Please send your details and relevant CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088 for more info.
Apply for SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)