VP Internal Communications & Branding
We are looking for an experienced corporate communications candidate with a background in matrix structures. A strong focus on internal communications and change management whilst being strategic and hands on is necessary. A background in corporate brand identity is seen as valuable.
Reporting to the CEO this role will cover the following:
- Develop and implement the company’s brand strategy and global communications strategy.
- Build communications competencies globally and locally.
- Stimulate growth of the brand via employer branding, employee engagement and digital communications.
- Drive change and work closely together with the HR counterpart.
- Global brand and communications experience in complex matrix structures; preferably having work experience in multiple countries
- Hands on knowledge of and experience within different communications disciplines
- Proven experience in change management
- Good knowledge of digital communication including social media
- The gravitas to work with senior leadership
- Excellent near native English language skills
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Maaike Schröder on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MSC JO19138.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.