PR Manager - In-House
Our client is an automotive giant. They recognise that their key point of differentiation is to provide all of their customers, staff and associates with excellent service. Therefore this is a priority for this iconic brand, and as such, they now seek a strong and creative PR Manager that will take their beliefs and build a strategy for the brand, working within a great communications team.
As a PR Manager, you will source and develop newsworthy press releases, as well as managing crisis and negative PR material. Along with this, you will manage media website and monitoring of the media to measure the success of the press office’s efforts and develop strategies to improve and expand coverage. The purpose of the role is the advancement of this iconic global brand and its products in the UK through the delivery of outstanding PR, press & social media communications
The role also involves the organisation of vehicle launch events in conjunction with the in-house events team, including international and national automotive press events, while also exploring opportunities to engage with lifestyle, bloggers, vloggers and high-profile social media personalities.
You will have strong private sector PR experience and a good understanding of social media. In return, they will offer a base of £40-£45k, plus amazing benefits, your chance to work on a highly respected global brand and within a supportive team culture. Based in their gorgeous offices in Cirencester.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in Cirencester
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in Cirencester
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in Cirencester
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in Cirencester
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in Cirencester