Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
VMA is working on behalf of one of our best clients to find a Senior Marketing & Communications Manager to work closely with this global organisations business partners and consumer marketing teams to help improve the brand profile of company throughout Ireland. This role is to be based in Ireland however, travel to the London HQ will be required.
This role is ideal for an energetic, dynamic marketing manager looking to step in to a senior manager role. It suits best someone who has a predominant B2B marketing & communications background where senior stakeholder relations was paramount.
- Manage the Irish MDF to deliver against the country’s marketing objectives
- Lead the Ireland accelerator project to grow the market by 39% in 2 years
- Ensure communications programmes have clear and measurable objectives to deliver against business objectives.
- Effectively administer the budget driving cost efficiency
- Drive Irish client engagement in marketing activity
- Drive the development and delivery of B2C communications programmes for products and services
- Drive the development of B2B communications programmes for all products and services across a range of channels.
- Lead the delivery of communication programmes
- Develop and manage the roster of third party resources to deliver communications efficiently and effectively.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Significant knowledge and experience of international marketing and communications
- Significant knowledge and experience of marketing communication principles, how they apply to the payments industry and across Visa Europe
- Ability to manage budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven senior stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience of matrix management
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Peter Bush at email@example.com quoting reference PB9001.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.