Senior Account Executive - B2B PR
4 days left
- Contract Type
Top 150 B2B agency outside of London, ranked 30 within the Surrey area, this is a fabulous opportunity for a bright and eager PR candidate to work for a leading International B2B PR Agency who works with clients that include blue-chip multinationals, entrepreneurial SMEs, technology start-ups, exhibition and event brands, and industry bodies.
As Senior Account Executive, you will work closely with the Account team, and help execute PR campaigns on behalf of clients, using a combination of traditional, digital and social media tools and techniques.
- Using your excellent creative writing skills, you will manage the production of media advisories, blogs, feature contributions, press releases and case studies
- Be in day-to-day contact with clients
- Take responsible for Project management
- Manage suppliers, including freelance content developers, translation, photography and other creative industry suppliers where required with the support of the Agency Co-ordinator
- Participate in marketing, blog development and social media activity
- Develop and maintain excellent media relations
Applications are sought from Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level candidates who hold a minimum of 12 – 24 months’ PR experience.
- Be strong and confident in character, able to liaise confidently with your client, therefore excellent client relationship and management skills would be highly attractive
- Creative writing style
- Experience of digital and social media would be highly beneficial
- Experience of a combined marketing and communications skills-set
- Excellent team player
- Fluency in all key communications channels and experience in delivering engaging content for multiple communications channels, i.e. PR, Social, Media, Marketing collateral
The Agency is small enough where everyone can shine, with lots of opportunity to get involved and make a contribution and take ownership of responsibility.
Salary: £26k - £28k plus excellent benefits package, including contributory pension 5%, Life Assurance x 3 of salary, profit share, 23 - 28 days holidays, Interest free loan for parking permit and lots of social events, plus external training.
The agency is based in beautiful offices within Esher, Surrey. The location is less than 20 minutes commute from South-West London, such as Wimbledon, Clapham Junction etc.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Apply for Senior Account Executive - B2B PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in Esher
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in Esher
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Healthcare jobs in Esher
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Telecommunications jobs in Esher
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Technology jobs in Esher